Penny Scallan Design
Mini Bento Box - Rainbow Days
Mini Bento Box - Rainbow Days | Penny Scallan Design
Ideal for picnics, daycare, kinder, or grown-ups snacking on the go, our Mini Bento Box saves precious real estate in your bag and avoids pesky single-use plastics.
A removable tray with 4 compartments and a silicone seal makes it easy to maintain freshness and prevent leaks with things like yoghurt and dips.
You can pack a variety of different foods in this versatile lunch box without them contaminating each other, which is extra helpful when feeding fussy eaters.
Catch this in our Mini Bento + Mini Bento Cooler Bag Combo!
How To Use
- Fill the compartments of the food tray with your little one’s favourite foods — how about pretzels, yoghurt, fruit, and cut-up sandwiches?
- Place the silicone seal on top — it's made to align with the tray
- Shut the box, firmly clip down the lid, and off you go!
- If you’re going to be out all day, why not pop it into one of our insulated lunch bags to keep everything nice and cool?
- 4 Compartments
- Top Shelf Dishwasher Safe
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Tritan Food Tray — Microwave Safe
- Removable Silicone Tray Seal
- Single Clip Fastening
- H 5cm x W 22.8cm x D 18.5cm
- For All Ages
Good To Know
- Outer box and silicone seal not microwave safe
- Separate parts before washing