We know temperature can change the texture, flavour and consistency of food, which is a big challenge for fussy eaters and a nightmare for packing lunches. At Penny Scallan, we have the best vacuum-insulated double walled stainless steel kids’ thermos in our fun Anchors Away design that keeps hot things hot, cold things cold, and everything tasting the way it’s meant to. No more warm yoghurt or tepid soup!
How To Use The Best Kids’ Thermos
For hot food
- Heat the jar by filling it with boiling water, and let stand for 4 minutes
- Heat your food
- Tip out the boiling water (be careful!)
- Place your now-hot food into the now-heated jar and screw the cap on tight!
For cold food
- Cool the jar by filling it with iced water or ice blocks, and let stand for 4 minutes
- Tip out the iced water or ice blocks
- Take your food out of the fridge, pop it into the now-cold jar and screw the cap on tight!
- If you have time, you can also cool your jar by popping it in the freezer (without the lid) for 15 minutes
- Top Shelf Dishwasher Safe
- Vacuum-Insulated Food-Grade Stainless Steel
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- 350ml Capacity
- 15cm H x 8cm W x 8cm D
- For All Ages
Good To Know
- The double-walled construction helps keep it from feeling hot to the touch or developing slippery condensation
- This kids’ thermos is best for use in both Summer and Winter!