Penny Scallan Design
Bento Box -Wild Thing
Bento Box - Wild Thing | Penny Scallan Design
Perfect for picnics, road trips, kinder, school or even for grown-ups going to work, our Large Bento Box saves precious real estate in your bag and avoids pesky single-use plastics. This versatile lunch box features a removable tray with 6 compartments and a silicone seal to maintain freshness and prevent leaks with things like yoghurt and dips. You can pack a variety of different snacks without the foods contaminating each other, which is extra helpful when feeding fussy eaters!
Catch this in our Large Bento + Large Bento Cooler Bag Combo, or our Large Bento + Drink Bottle Combo!
How To Use
- Fill the compartments of the food tray with your little one’s favourite foods — how about pretzels, yoghurt, fruit, and cut-up sandwiches?
- Place the silicone seal on top — it's made to align with the tray
- Shut the box, firmly clip down the lid, and off you go!
- If you’re going to be out all day, why not pop it into one of our insulated Cooler Bags with a Hot Cold Pack to keep everything nice and cool?
- 6 Compartments
- Top Shelf Dishwasher Safe
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Tritan Food Tray — Microwave Safe
- Silicone Tray Seal
- Double Clip Fastening
- H 5cm x W 22.8cm x D 18.5cm
- For All Ages
Good To Know
- Both kids and adults can use the bento for a healthy packed meal!
- Outer box and silicone seal not microwave safe
- Separate parts before washing
- The extra-large clip fastening is easy for little fingers to use