Penny Scallan Design
Bento Box - Park Life
Bento Box - Park Life | Penny Scallan Design
Penny Scallan Park Life 3-Piece Bento Box
Forget the soggy sandwiches, limp carrot sticks and melted cheese sticks. Make school lunches fun (and nutritious!) this year with our Bento Box! It's the exciting new way to pack a well-balanced lunch.
- 6 handy compartments including space for yoghurt/dip/sauce.
- Silicone seal inside lid to prevent seepage between compartments.
- Dishwasher-safe components.
- Free from BPA and phthalates.
- Great for school lunches, work lunches, picnics, camping and road trips.
Please note: The large Bento Box is designed to hold thicker liquids such as yoghurts, sauces and dips. However, it is not watertight so it may not prevent the leakage of runnier liquids such as drinks or any excess oils/juices that leak out from food items like sundried tomatoes and fruits.Care instructions
A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
- Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
- It is essential that you separate all three parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
- Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
- To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
- Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.
Download printable care instructions here
***Sandwich Tray option also available as an additional purchase.