Geelong Mums re-homes preloved baby equipment to families in need in the Geelong community and beyond.
We supply families with everything from cots, prams, and car seats, to clothes and other baby essentials. Our team of volunteers sort, quality check, and safety check donated goods, ready for babies and children who need our help. We believe in a future where we share more, waste less, and every child thrives.
SIDS is still one of the largest causes of death of children aged between 1 month and 12 months of age.
In Australia alone, we lose approximately 100 babies suddenly and unexpectedly in sleep every year. At River’s Gift, as Australia’s solely Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) focused charity, we’re dedicated to funding world leading scientific research, providing infant safe sleep education, ‘Uniting’ SIDS families and raising awareness of this devastating syndrome.
St Kilda Mums is a not-for-profit charity that re-homes essential items to give babies and children the best start in life.
Working in partnership with Maternal Child Health nurses and social workers, we support approximately 20,000 families in need across Victoria per year. By 2030, we aim to support every Victorian child up to the age of six that needs us. We re-home everything from cots, prams, and car seats, to clothes and other baby essentials. St Kilda Mums believe in a future where we share more, waste less, and every child thrives.
SHOP OUR BEST SELLERS
- Kids' 2 Wheel Suitcase — Rainbow DaysRated 4.7 out of 5
- Backpack Large - Anchors AwayRated 5.0 out of 5$74.95
- Umbrella - Dino RockRated 5.0 out of 5$24.95
- Day Care Pack - Chirpy BirdRated 5.0 out of 5
Regular price$114.85Sale price$99.95
- Gumboots - Kanga CrewRated 4.9 out of 5$39.95
- Loopy Llama RaincoatRated 5.0 out of 5$74.95
- Large Bento Box — Wild ThingRated 4.7 out of 5
- Stainless Steel Drink Bottle - Dino RockRated 5.0 out of 5$19.95