Bento Box - Chirpy Bird
Bento Box - Chirpy Bird — Penny Scallan Design
Penny Scallan Chirpy Bird 3-Piece Bento Box
Forget the soggy sandwiches, limp carrot sticks and melted cheese sticks. Make school lunches fun (and nutritious!) this year with our Bento Box! Itâ€™s the exciting new way to pack a well-balanced lunch.
A clever design offers 6 compartments in a handy inner tray that can be removed from the outer box and popped in the dishwasher (top rack only). The lid is lined with a silicone seal that covers each individual compartment.Care instructions
- A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
- 1. Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
- 2. It is essential that you separate all three parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
- 3. Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
- 4. To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
- 5. Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- 6. We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.
- If you have any comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com
Download printable care instructions here